- Failure to take delivery of vehicle that is not the fault of Speedway Motorcycles will result in a £200.00 out of pocket cancellation charge plus any deposit taken. All part exchange Prices are Subject to HPI Clearance with no further damage than what was seen on original valuation.
- If you wish to cancel a transaction, in certain circumstances, it may be transferred to a new vehicle. Prices can be incorrect from online advertising or price boards with wrong purchase prices put on your order form. If this occurs, a new order form must be created for the deal.
- Warranty information is explained on your terms and conditions supplied via email document or paper copy if required. Once the vehicle is registered in your name or any work such as PDI, Maintenance or Accessories’ have been fitted the sale can be enforced or out pocket expenses recovered by us.
- Vehicles may have cosmetic marks or blemishes due to Manufacturing or PDI work being carried out prior to delivery. Distance selling regulations require the buyer to cover the return cost of the vehicle in unused condition within 7 working days. Any further damage or costs not recoverable ie: tax, registration, vat will not be refunded. This does not affect you statutory rights.
- Unless otherwise stated by letter from yourself, You the customer have taken out interdependent breakdown cover and acknowledge you have alternate means of transport in the event your purchased vehicle is out of service or requires work to be carried out under warranty. Speedway motorcycles ltd accept no liability for Alternate transport costs unless vehicle is of the road for more than 28 days of warranty claim processed.